Organic Cold-pressed Milk Thistle Oil
The oil has an extremely high content of needed for the body unsaturated fatty acids. The product is rich in biologically active substances with beneficial, stimulating and stabilizing effect on the immune and nervous system.
Cold-pressed Milk Thistle OilMilk thistle oil is a natural product and rich natural source of vitamins (A, D, E, F, etc.), minerals and trace elements (copper, zinc, selenium, iodine, boron, etc.).
Cold pressed oil from milk thistle is extracted from the thistle seeds / Silybum marianum / and is rich in silymarin – the only substance which is believed can liven the liver cells and regenerate the gallbladder cells. The oil has an extremely high content of needed for the body unsaturated fatty acids. The product is rich in biologically active substances with beneficial, stimulating and stabilizing effect on the immune and nervous system.
The benefits of milk thistle oil:
- Reduces insulin resistance in people with diabetes of the second type, which have also cirrhosis;
- Helps for diseases such as dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis;
- Lowers the bad cholesterol levels, which improves cardiovascular health;
- Reduces the cancer cells division in cancer of breast, lung, colon, prostate, cervix, and kidney;
- Reduces the damage of cells resulting from chemotherapy and radiotherapy;
- Prevention of Alzheimer’s disease;
- Stabilizes the blood sugar levels;
- Prevents the premature aging;
- Prevents the sun light damages and other problematic skin diseases;
- Treats the symptoms of menopause, relieves pain during menstruation;
- Treats intestinal and digestive problems;
- Treats the symptoms of poisoning with amanita muscaria;
- Improves the body resistance to infectious diseases after operations;
- Suitable for acute and chronic respiratory diseases (bronchitis, pneumonia, etc.);
- Supports the liver function and helps the treatment of hepatitis B and C;
- Increases the male potency;
The benefits of cold-pressed oil of milk thistle are that it protects and improves the blood circulation by helping the liver to discharge toxins from the blood and supports the easy flow of blood through the body.