«Prado» - Organic Eggplant Seeds
An excellent variety of early maturing raceme eggplant with high vigor for cultivation in open ground and film greenhouses.
Eggplant "Prado" F1 (KS 27)Excellent variety of early maturing eggplant with high vigor for cultivation in open ground and film greenhouses.
- early high yielding variety
- compact upright plant with high vigor
- foliage well protects fruits from sunburn
- pear-shaped fruits
- hard, glossy, fleshy, dark purple
- fruit length: 20-23cm
- fruit weight: 180-230 grams
- fruits with a small seed chamber and very small seeds
- the pulp is creamy white, dense, without bitterness
- forms 2-3 fruits per brush
- excellent taste qualities
- excellent set and fruit uniformity
- for outdoor cultivation
- stable plastic variety
- long and abundant fruiting period
- lodging resistance
- adaptation to different growing conditions
- excellent transport performance
With this product buy
Product code: 41
80 days. Black Beauty is a very well-adapted open-pollinated variety, thriving in almost every part of the country. It boasts big yields of large, glossy, delectable fruit. Try it this season and you'll become one of its thousands of fans!
Product code: 969
This is the medium-early variety. Vegetation period from shoots to technical ripeness is 95-120 days. The shrub is tall, with a height of 70-100 cm. The fruits are large, oval in shape, in biological ripeness of red-violet color, weighing 200-300 g.
Product code: 6704
Mid-season, high-yielding variety of eggplant. To technical ripeness 120-130 days. The fruit is cylindrical, black and purple, shiny, weighing 120 grams.
Product code: 13021
Early variety, plant height 70 cm, fruit of a cylindrical shape, well elongated, pink-purple in a creamy strip with strong gloss and a smooth surface, the average weight of the fruit is 100-190 grams, the average length is up to 15 centimeters.