Organic Black Marshmallow Seeds (Althaea Officinalis)
An original two-year-old variety, dark purple, almost black inflorescences look amazing on a long, tall stem; people call them black rose or wild mallow for their beauty.
Black Marshmallow Seeds (Althaea Officinalis) or Althaea black or black roseAn original two-year-old variety. The dark purple, almost black inflorescences look amazing on a long, tall stem. For their beauty, they are popularly called black rose or wild mallow. Frost-resistant and easy to care for, they bloom long and vigorously until frost. Perhaps these are the most unpretentious black flowers that can be grown in any area.
- height 100-200 cm;
- the flower is dark burgundy, almost black, 8-10 cm in diameter, with a golden center;
- 5 buds bloom simultaneously on the stem;
- blooms from July to October, the next year after planting.
The marshmallow flower is valued not only for its rare color, but also for its beautiful tall bouquets that remain fresh for up to two weeks. It is grown everywhere: in borders, mixborders, flower beds in company with phlox, rudbeckia, and cosmos. He has settled down where other crops will not grow; he does not even care about poor sandy soils. However, the crop happily responds to nitrogen fertilizing.
Features of growing marshmallow:
- do not tolerate transplantation, so they are sown immediately in a sunny area, protected from the wind;
- marshmallow seeds are sown in open ground in June-July, shallow holes are made, where 2-3 seeds are placed, sprinkled with a layer of soil no more than 3 cm;
- the distance between the holes is 30-40 cm;
- crops are thinned out in the phase of two true leaves, choosing the strongest shoots;
- Shoots are expected in the fall; they overwinter well, but you can sprinkle them with leaves.
With this product buy
Product code: 2828
A small rare plant usually to no more than 1-4ft. Flowering and fruiting occurs in just a couple of months from seed. Jaltomata procumbens (jaltomato) is a relatively rare fruit with the potential for great things.
Product code: 3283
Sold by the millions as cute miniature indoor plants in supermarkets and garden centers all over the world, this palm has probably been the quintessential indoor palm since Victorian times.
Product code: 9879
As one of the world’s most popular commodities, it is grown commercially throughout South America. Commercial growth focuses on quick production and larger beans and so plants are placed in full sun and watered extensively.
Product code: 13043
A fast-growing vine with beautiful, lush foliage and edible fruit, grown for its juice, which is often added to other fruit juices for flavor, the fruit contains significant amounts of vitamins and beneficial minerals.