Organic garden yellow Chamomile Seeds
A garden annual that you can easily grow near your home, its brown center framed by golden petals resembles a small sunflower, suitable for decorating city flower beds, recreational areas, and local areas.
Garden chamomile large-flowered yellowA garden annual that you can easily grow near your home. The brown center framed by golden petals resembles a small sunflower. Thanks to their bright color, these bright flowers will not get lost in any flower bed. In addition, they are unpretentious and easy to care for, blooming profusely until frost. These qualities attract the attention of many gardeners.
- the height of the branched bush is 40-60 cm;
- flowers - single baskets, 5-7 cm in diameter, yellow with a brown center;
- flowering from June to October.
Yellow garden chamomile is a real find for those who don’t like to spend a long time fiddling with flowers. It is ideal for decorating city flower beds, recreation areas, and local areas. In a mixborder or rabatka they are harmoniously combined with yarrows, asters, gaillardias, petunias, and ornamental grasses. The garden chamomile flower looks wonderful in a collected field bouquet, maintaining its freshness and beautiful appearance for a long time.
- garden chamomile seeds are sown for seedlings in March or directly in open ground in April-May;
- make furrows up to 1 cm deep, after sowing they are buried, watered, covered with dark polyethylene and wait for germination for 10-14 days;
- remove the shelter, place the crops in a bright and warm place;
- dive into separate pots (planted in a flowerbed) in the third leaf stage;
- plants are pinched over 3-4 leaves for tillering;
- planted in open ground from May, at a distance of 20-30 cm between bushes;
- they love the sun, loose nutritious soils without stagnant water in the root zone;
- Watering is needed, especially in the rooting and loosening phase, and it is possible to add nitrogen fertilizers for more rapid flowering.
With this product buy
Product code: 3275
The "Fantastic" Mexican marigold (Tagetes erecta) is an annual plant that might grow up to 80 cm tall. Mexican marigolds of the "Fantastic" variety stand out with their large, double inflorescences. The tongue-shaped flowers curl inwards.
Product code: 10140
Blooms attract butterflies and make superb cut flowers. Flowers appear in flushes throughout summer and into fall. Bushy, base-branching plants with grassy, blue-gray leaves grow to 20-24 in. tall and require little or no support.
Product code: 12692
Common snapdragon should be grown in every garden. Like many other decorative plants it originally comes from warmer regions, in this case the Mediterranean.